Thursday, May 29, 2008

30+2

Well, I've crossed another milestone! The BIG 32 these days . . .seems like birthdays come faster and faster over the years! I had a great day--did exactly what I wanted and nothing else. Celebrated the day before with my parents and Brian and Clayton. Small party, but it was just fine for me! I took the opportunity to get some pics with my parents--the one of the three of us is good of them, but I look like a big dork because Brian was making me laugh so hard. Surely someday we'll get a decent pic of all of us!
Thanks everyone for the cards and emails! Loved all the well wishes!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful LO! Happy birthday, chica!

Patti H said...

What happy photos! I was trying to decide which parent I see the most in you...I can't decide who are you told you look like the most?

Noel said...

I think Clayton looks a lot like your dad! Happy Birthday!

Cassandra said...

You are SOOO pretty!

gab423 said...

Beautiful photos! Happy Birthday!

Leslie said...

beautiful pics and LO! I can't see a perfect resemblence of you in either parent...you're just a perfect mix I guess. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Trish said...

You are so pretty! I know your parents are very proud of you! Yes, I think you must be a great mix of both of your parents!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful friend :)