Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two More

Here's two more layouts to add to my latest. The first is this week's scripture challenge (6x6). And the second is my layout for this week's Bible Study topic (9x9).

There were several topics that were covered in this week's Bible Study because it was an overview of Galations. I chose to focus on my found freedom in God's forgiveness. Thank you so much to Patti for sending this picture she took of me in Texas--this is the second layout I've used it on, so I'm glad she sent it!

Journaling: Growing up I wasn't a rebellious child. I generally obeyed my parents and God. But there are a few things I did that haunt me. Outright sin! I've been very burdened by those transgressions, and I constantly ask for forgiveness. Thinking of those sins makes me physically ill! And it wasn't until recently that I realized the DEVIL is burdening me! GOD has forgiven me and is ready for me to look forward. I've denied God's forgiveness and given Satan power over me, and in turn not helped my witnessing power. NO MORE! I now accept God's forgiveness and vow to leave my past in the past where it belongs.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful LO -- thanks for sharing it and being so transparent.

Anonymous said...

Awesome work Ashley! I always love your journaling........so touching. :)

Cassandra said...

Oh Ashley-- what powerful projects! and You are BEAUTIFUL!

Leslie said...

your LOs have been powerful and inspirational. Can't wait to see more.

Rick said...

Whiter than snow - as far as the east is from the west. That's REALLY white and that's REALLY far.

Broken Beth said...

Just beautiful the finally free one, colors are great!