Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Latest Creations

Well there's one thing I can say about a new year with new challenges (namely the scripture challenge Patter is hosting), and that is I've got the scrapping bug again. I spent the last few months of 2007 in a creative rut, just not finding my groove, but I've really enjoyed the last few things I've done even when they aren't totally "perfect" in my view. The mini album was created for Noel's next challenge--everyone should do one of these for themselves simply because as scrappers we are usually focused on pictures/stories of everyone else and we tend to forget to tell our own story. It's nice to create something that's just about you. And I've really got the card bug right now too. My cards aren't near what I wish they were, but I'm really lovin' the fact that I can use my scraps and extras to create a beautiful card that may just make someone's day. I'm hoping I'll get around to doing some more layouts soon, but for now I've shared my current favorite at the bottom of this post. I love it because it's another layout celebrating just how special Clayton is!








JOURNALING: Chris Reeve has nothing on you, Clayton! You’ve been through so many battles and struggles in your short life that you definitely qualify as the REAL SUPERMAN!

4 comments:

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Ashley, all of your creations are so beautiful. Love the mini-album and the cards! Way to go Superman!

Nancyroo said...

cute projects, love the mini album!

Broken Beth said...

WOW ashley those cards just pop!!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards!! Great job on all the projects.