Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday

Another gloomy day here. Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I'm 0% motivated to do some housework that I NEED to get done! I'm hoping by the time I go to bed tonight I'll at least have clean sheets on the bed and the bathrooms cleaned. Here's to big goals!
I'd really rather be reading or making some cards today. I'm hoping to fit that in as well. The big wild card is what CLAYTON will want to do. He's pretty much in charge here. :) And to be honest, he'd rather watch me clean than anything else! He's big on janitorial work . . . don't have any idea where that comes from, but he sure gets a kick out of watching me scrub! You'd think that would motivate me, but not really!

2 comments:

Noel said...

LOL! That's a kick he likes to "supervise" your work.

I know what you mean. I have 2 bathrooms to clean and a huge floor to mop and I just keep thinking "maybe tomorrow".

~ RebekahBoo said...

You know Ashley, if you would like to give my house a go at the cleaning thing, I'll try and analyze how Clayton feels about watching and report back to ya. Let me know if you're interested. LOL Oh and I tagged you on my blog, in your spare time. Have a great weekend!!!