Tuesday, October 09, 2007

That Was Easy

Remember my previous whining posts about Clayton's dentist? Well, we started all over with a new doctor today and let me tell you--TOTALLY different mood and approach. We walked in, met the doctor and then I told him the short version of my concerns with the other doctor's plan (not using any sedation or anesthisia for any dental work on Clayton). He looked at Clayton's teeth (what he could with the fit throwing), and then looked at me and said "when's he's next scheduled procedure in the O.R.?" I told him we were planning Botox injections and an ear tube removal in November. He said he would just clean Clayton's teeth then and that was that. Easy cheesy. Now why couldn't that other doctor have been just as accomodating?

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Great news! Praise God :)

Lee-Ellen said...

that is awesome!! yay for good drs!

Leslie said...

that's wonderful that he was willing to work with you on this. that is a Doc with a heart...reminds me of my dad and the things he does for his patients.

Nancyroo said...

what a relief!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's awesome!

Broken Beth said...

Ugh isnt that so funny how some people can be so unaccomidating and some are so easy? Fickle humans!