Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh.My.Goodness.

Last night a storm rolled through--LOTS of lightening. It woke me and Brian both up and as we were laying there half out of it, a bolt of lightening struck SOMETHING close! It felt like it was in the room with us! The TV popped and I swore I saw it flash, so I assumed it was ruined. The breaker for the bedroom flipped, so Brian got up to rummage around and check out the damage. He couldn't find anything wrong and the TV actually worked when he tried it. And everything is working this morning. All I know is a lightening strike like that makes it hard to go back to sleep! I layed there for quite a while before dozing back off. Thank God nothing serious happened!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I would have been up for the rest of the night. Scary!