Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Paying Gig!

Well, if you've been wanting to hear our band play, next week's your chance--we'll be playing at the county fair! And what's even better is it's actually a paid gig! Never thought I'd be excited about going to the fair (I usually tried to avoid it at all costs), but I'm pretty excited that we'll be playing to a public crowd instead of just our church. We've got some more plans that are coming together--the ball has really been rolling for us. Can't wait to see what God has in store!

6 comments:

Lee-Ellen said...

how cool is that!?!?!? good luck!!

Patti H said...

Oh I sure wish I was able to come!! Darn

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ashley! Got any video up on YouTube yet?

Leslie said...

congrats on playing the fair! I know that must be totally exciting for you all. It would be cool to see you up on YouTube like Lesle said...you must do that sometime so we can see the band in action!

Noel said...

wow....congratulations!!! That's great news!

Paula... said...

I'm so glad it's all coming together for you guys. Break a leg!