Monday, September 24, 2007

Hope You're Not Tired of Hearing about the Band!

We played last night for a launch meeting of a new church and things went SO MUCH BETTER than the fair! It was a small crowd, but we turned all of our levels down and tried to be really conscious of how we were sounding--I think almost everyone in the audience came up to us a one point or another to tell us how great we sounded! Made us feel much better and kind of erased the bad experience we had had earlier.
And for those who have asked, I'm working on getting a video clip. My friend Stacey is making a copy of a DVD for my Maw-Maw to watch and I'm hoping there is something good on there I can share here with my blog readers. It's questionable since the tape was made at the fair . . . hopefully there's one small clip to give you a little taste of our music.

2 comments:

Patti H said...

OH I hope you can put a clip here I would love to hear ya all singing

Paula... said...

Oooh I hope you're able to - I'd love to hear your voice :)