Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend Recap

The plan was to go to the lake Saturday, and when we woke up the weather was not "lake" weather. Lots of clouds and it looked like it could rain any minute. But I really was determined to go, so I talked everyone back into it. We ended up going, and while the sun definitely didn't shine, we had a good day and relaxed a lot. Of course Sunday was a beautiful sunshiney day. It figures. I did learn that as I get older, my obsessive/compulsive nature is getting worse. I was almost physically ill because we had made plans and they were changing! My whole day was going to be totally messed up and I couldn't adjust--I'm glad we decided to go anyway because I would have been sulky if we hadn't! Now, Brian, on the other hand is the complete opposite--NO plan is HIS PLAN. He loves to fly by the seat of his pants and it drives him crazy that I can't adjust--don't know if we'll ever get together on that issue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to go to the lake and had a good time anyway!

Paula... said...

Sounds like a great day non-the-less :) I'm the same and hate it when well laid plans go astray!!!