Monday, May 21, 2007

No Matter Where You Go In Life . . .

. . . you start and end with family. Friday was my maternal grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary, and Saturday we gathered to celebrate with them. It was the first time all of my cousins were together (except for one) since my wedding ten years ago. And although I was worried about it feeling strange, it turned out to be an enjoyable day. I'm almost certain I can say a good time was had by all. Here are some snapshots of the day--I didn't get all the pics I wanted and some people seem to be good at avoiding the camera, but I'll get them eventually! The last pics are of me and my cousins--you'll be able to guess who the biggest cut up is!























(My brother and I are in the middle, the two on the outside are brothers and the two in the back are brothers).






6 comments:

Noel said...

oh no.....to funny!! Looks like a good time!

Paula... said...

You've captured some great shots of the day Ahsley - WOW 60 years married, that's an amazing ahievement!! I just love that photo of you and Clayton :)

Kelli said...

girl you look so tan...me jealous...loving all the fam photos. :) hope you are good.

Janet said...

what a great time. you will treasure these pictures always!! you have some great pictures of Clayton in here.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Ashley! There's always gotta be a jokester in the bunch aye?!

Georgina said...

What fantastic photos!