Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We had band practice last night and even though Mike wasn't there, we really got "People Get Ready" nailed down. We're planning to practice again with him on Friday so we'll have it ready for May 20 when I'm scheduled to sing at church. I'm excited about singing this song because it really goes along with what Pastor Tim has been preaching about lately: being BOLD in reaching the lost to Christ. I'm praying that I can become so much better at this--and maybe my music will help me begin to share my faith with more people. And maybe someday we'll actually get something on a CD so I can share it here!!

3 comments:

Georgina said...

It sounds like you love to sing! I cant wait until you can get a CD done so you can share it with us!

Noel said...

I love that song!I hope to hear your version up here soon!

Kelli said...

I love that song...now I'll be singing it in my head all day :)