Thursday, May 26, 2011

20/52 Spring Fever

I'm several days late on posting last week's photo, but I definitely didn't want to give up on my Project52.  I did actually take this photo during week 20 of 2011, I just haven't had time to upload and publish it! 
Tiny Berries

Seeing these strawberries pop up in the garden definitely scream spring to me--and they scream that summer's just around the corner as well!  It's interesting that I'm excited about strawberries.  My mother can tell you that "there's a story there."  Bottom line:  I don't eat strawberries.  It has to do with some weird food aversions I've got, so I won't bore you with the details!  But back to the reason I'm excited . . . Jackson seems to love strawberries!  And I love that for him!  Just the simple detail of having a child that loves to munch on berries is so neat to me.  (Said the mother of a tube-fed child).  At any rate, I'm looking forward to watching him snack on these berries that have come from our very own backyard.

1 comment:

Katy said...

This shot is amazing--I'm sure you'll do great things as a professional photographer!