1.Clothes: nothing larger than 6 months, considering some of the stuff he is still wearing is newborn size! (most are 3 months--we are having a hard time with pants. if they are long enough, they are WAAAAY big in the waist!)
2. The Everything Book by Denise Fleming
3. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
4. Shopping Cart Cover
5. Any baby toy/teether (he's already chewing on everything!)
6. Pajamas with feet.
1. Clothes: He wears a 5T in just about every brand right now.
2. As always, iTUNES gift card
3. Leap Frog Scribble and Write
4. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
5. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
6. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
7. Lifelike tool set
8. Alphabet/Number Cookie Cutter Set
9. Play dough
10. Pajamas with a separate top and bottom (5T).
1. iPOD (hopefully Brian is reading this!) (and yes, I'm the only person on the planet without one!!)
2. A very LARGE external hard drive or back up disc or whatever you call them! 3. 50 mm/1.4 Canon Lens
4. Scotch Thermal Laminator (This brand is supposed to be the best for the money!)
5. As the Crow Flies by Jeffery Archer
6. Gift certificate to Merle Norman
It's a MYSTERY! He is very hard to buy for, so if I think of it, I'll probably be getting it for him myself!