Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Four Month Check-Up

11 pounds, 5 ounces
23 1/2 inches long

Today was Jackson's fourth month check-up. He's doing great on all accounts except for the wee little fact that he's only gained 1 ounce since his two month check-up! He has gained length, and he's proportional so I'm not worried. The doctor didn't say anything either, which I was super glad they didn't analyze the whole breastfeeding thing. Guess we will start trying some rice cereal since he's old enough now. I'm marching into foreign territory with this "real food for the baby" thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cereal ought to help. Yay for a great checkup!

Patti H said...

oh what a happy boy Mom!!

Unknown said...

HI ASHLEY! Remember me! Jolene from Scrapjazz! Funny I just somehow jumped upon ur blog! I didnt even know u had one! I didnt go thru scrapjazz or anything...just thru blogger. LOL! How are u? Im great! I see u had another baby! CONGRATS! Both ur boys are beautiful! I think I have had 2 boys since I last have been on scrapjazz! How is everyone there? Great I hope! Check out my blog if u get a chance! :) Great catching up on u! So glad u had another boy! Boys are sooo fun! :)

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

What a cutie! Amazing how fast the time goes by!

Cheri Pryor said...

I WANT TO EAT HIM he is so adorable!!! I know that sounds weird, huh? lol!