Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Clean Freak


Our church is one of three in our town that hosts Upward Basketball each January and February. Brian and I usually volunteer to work a few weekends and Clayton decided he liked being on the clean up crew. Nothing new there considering his favorite activities at home seem to be watching anyone sweeping, vaccuuming, dusting, etc.! He had a ball helping sweep each time we were there for clean up and bless the hearts of the people I forced into pushing him around while trying to do their jobs!

2 comments:

Nic said...

He can come sweep at our house ANYTIME!!

Melanie said...

That is so funny....my son Daniel is the exact same way. Add to the list that he likes to watch and laugh as his therapists clean the mats and pick up all the toys he uses during his session. I actually love it cause I adore his laugh and smile!! Your sons smile is similar to Daniel's.