Monday, February 16, 2009

This Boy Loves Email

The other day I got my first email from Clayton:
Mommmmma



U b nbetter

I love you



Mj bb mn bbbbbbbbbbhhv nn m m uibn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyh jgy uhhh ghh


clayton
He's since sent me a couple more from school as using the mouse and typing his name are now some of his new OT goals. He is all about the computer and anyone who is sitting in front of one is "checking their email." I really feel like if he can get his right hand in control of that mouse, a whole new world is going to open up for him. I'm hoping this is the year it happens!

4 comments:

Patti H said...

Oh he is going to master it and then you are going to wish he didn't cause you are going to have to share your computer. Love the photos of Clayton

Nic said...

Sweet...Next it's on to BLOGGING =)

Susan said...

Oh how wonderful. He looks so precious sitting there in front of the computer. I know he will master this!

Leslie said...

ooo what a wonderful thing for him to work with! I hope he gets the hang of it...he'll have so much success with each new thing he does!