Thursday, February 05, 2009

22 Weeks

I didn't think I'd share another belly pic, but Patti has been begging for one, so I thought I'd endulge her . . . the baby is still looking good and somedays he can be quite the little wild man! He's been breech for several weeks now and his main stomping ground is my bladder! It seems all I'm doing these days is stopping at the bathroom and running to Wal-Mart for more toilet paper! My cervix has been thickening back up ever since it got under 4 centimeters. That's when I started the progesterone shots, and I'm thinking those shots combined with a lot of prayer are working beautifully. There is debate among doctors on whether the progesterone actually helps anything, but Dr. Lawrence says my measurements have made her a believer for sure! Twenty-four weeks is just around the corner, a milestone in my mind only, but one I'll feel blessed to get passed. Clayton went back to school this week, so I'm back to resting as much as possible while throwing a few chores in here and there. I'm trying to take it easy even though my brain is constantly making lists of things I've got to get done. One day at a time is definitely my motto right now!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Ashley you're adorable! I'm still so happy for you :)

Yankee said...

Look at that beautiful bump!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

glad you shared, Ashley.

Nicole Laird said...

Awww...look at the baby belly! :0)

Kelli said...

if that's 22 weeks apparently I'm 22 weeks preggers...you are adorable! A-DOR-A-BLE! Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well and that Clayton is back at school (I'm really missing that guy, btw). You're not the only one who will be glad to see 24 weeks pass by. Don't think you're alone. We're family, and we love you.

-Stephanie

gab423 said...

You look beautiful! Love your bump. ;)

Cheri Pryor said...

Simply adorable...and beautiful...and a lovely confirmation of answered prayers. ((hugs))

Still praying....

Patti H said...

hey I postd here once!! i love the shot. You do know now we except weekly photos~hugs Ashley. You guys are in our daily thoughts!