Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Clayton is on the mend, but still has a bad cough and on the O2. That's what bugs me about him getting sick. We have to start all over on weaning the oxygen. My mornings are getting better, but to be completely honest I like the sicky feeling because it means I'm pregnant and things are happening. I start getting worried when I feel nothing at all. It's amazing how the imagination can conjur up every problem under the sun! I'm just a worrier by nature and I really need to get over that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Clayton. I'm glad he's getting better. I know how you feel about the over active imagination. I think recognizing that fact helps with controlling it . . . at least a little bit.

So here's to feeling yucky! But only just a little yucky. :hug:

Patti H said...

so glad to hear Clayton is feeling better. I hope things are going better with you too! We NEED to catch up!

Cheri Pryor said...

Good for Clayton! I'm glad to hear he's getting better.

And I've told you before....I had NO MORNING SICKNESS with any of my pregnancies!

Leslie said...

I'm glad to hear that Clayton is doing better. You and I must have the same brain! I am a natural worrier as well so my imagination can definetly get the better of me sometimes!