Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


We had a small crowd for Thanksgiving this year, and they actually even came to my house for the dinner! First time I've ever hosted a major holiday and I'm looking forward to Christmas being held somewhere else!!! Not that I didn't enjoy it, but I'm just not good at coordinating food events--one of my downfalls for sure, but our crowd today didn't seem to notice thank goodness!
It was quite warm with the sun out this afternoon so Brian took Clayton and Hannah for a four wheeler ride. Definitely made the day for them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful day! I bet your exhausted. :hug:

Lori Petticrew said...

happy thanksgiving.....i refuse to do a major holiday. Easter once was enough for me

Nic said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!!

Patti H said...

what a beautiful table setting Ashley!!