Sunday, November 30, 2008

Company's Gone

Have I mentioned before how much better I do in my regular routine?? Well, I do for sure! After four days of out of town guests I will be so glad to get back to our regularly scheduled lives tomorrow! I know Clayton is needing to get back to normal--he usually loves church but today he was so tired that he cried about 75% of the time we were there. Huge tears crying. Sad, I don't know what I want crying. Thankfully, he got a good nap in this afternoon and he's been in a much better mood since.
We do have lots of Christmas activities coming up. Not much time to recover from Thanksgiving before you start the Christmas celebrations. Clayton's school is having a program this Friday and then in two weeks the kids and adults both are putting on a Christmas program at church. And in the meantime I need to get my shopping done!

3 comments:

Patti H said...

Poor Clayton. HOw are you feeling Ashley? It is tiring having company over the holidays. Take a deep breath!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor kiddo, glad yall are getting back on track. :hug:

Cheri Pryor said...

Can't wait to see video of the church program with Clayton!! Hope you get plenty of rest and don't overwhelm yourself.