Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some Favorites

My other favorite class last week was Jenni Bowlin's. She was so down to earth and the class was well organized. It was a lot slower paced than the others so I didn't feel near as much pressure to get everything done as fast as possible. And her products are so vintage looking--love the way they looked with the black and white photos. We completed four bingo cards in her class, and I knew it was a great chance to scrap some for my brother's kids. Not sure how I'm going to combine these yet, but I couldn't wait until then to share them because I really like how they turned out. Jenni's tip for the day: put your rubons on vellum and cut them out and then attach them to your project--adds a little dimension to them. (All photos are by my sister-in-law, Nicole and I've blurred the kids names for obvious reasons). And remember, you can double click on the pics to get a closer look.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, well you KNOW I love these:) I'm glad ya'll had a good time!!

Anonymous said...

oops...posted as A-1 :)

Patti H said...

Ashley these are awesome! I have a few of these cards too! How creative! I love em!! You have done an awesome job on all your projects!

LOL a-1 portable toilets is that the krapper posting? LOL

Cassandra said...

Great projects!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Oh my goodness! Those are absolutely beautiful! I have one of Jenni's bingo cards and haven't done anything with it yet. You've inspired me. Thanks for sharing.

Noel said...

Wow...great job with the Jenni products! I love all her stuff :)

Leslie said...

those are absolutely precious! wonderful job on these Ash!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

wow - these are just beautiful!!! I love the photos you chose for each page, too!