Friday, April 18, 2008

Scrap Lightnin'!

Well, I said I was gonna get something done at this Event, and boy am I working my rear off living up to that! I feel like I've been speed scrapping all day--and I'm very glad my group had the night off so I could rest up for tomorrow! I normally scrap soooo slooooow, and I have to spread out everywhere--to all flat surfaces within reach. And here, we are crammed in on top of each other and racing to get major projects done in under two hours. New for me, but I'm lovin' the finished products! Can't wait to get them home to share with you all! I already have THREE, count 'em THREE, albums almost done!!!

5 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Love that you are having a good time and getting so much done!! BTW...you've been tagged on my blog *kiss*

Patti H said...

Wow Ashley you go girl! Glad to hear you have almost three albums done! Woo Hoo
You know what you have to do first thing when you get home right? ANd no not laundry! LOL

Kelli said...

I can't wait to see...is it better then the past years...please tell me NO! LOL

gab423 said...

Oh, Ashley...I am so jealous! Hope you are having a blast and can't wait to see photos! :)

Leslie said...

wow you go! Can't wait to see some of your creations!