Friday, March 07, 2008

Snowstorm?

NOT QUITE!! But we'll take what we can get I suppose! It's still snowing, but it's not near cold enough to actually call it a winter storm in my opinion. I think Clayton liked it but I was worn out (and so was Sherman, our neighbor) after holding him for just a few minutes. If it had been super deep and fluffy snow, I would have just laid him down in it and let him play . . . but instead it's wet and dirty Arkansas snow, so I avoided sitting him down in it. We got a few good snapshots--love that the snow is actually falling in them. Maybe we'll get some more later when Brian gets home.



4 comments:

Nic said...

Cute Pictures! I wish we would have gotten more snow!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

love seeing him out and enjoying it. fantastic pic.

Patti H said...

Ashley what great photos!! LOOK at how BIG Clayton is getting!!

Noel said...

Great pics Ashley!