Monday, March 10, 2008

Face With the Name

I talk about Noel and her store all the time, so I thought I'd share our picture from the California trip. It was great to finally meet her in person because I think we've probably had at least a thousand emails pass between the two of us over the past year!! And besides being taller than I imagined, she was exactly as I thought she would be (all in a good way!).
And with that being said, I wanted to mention she is having a spring cleaning sale, so be sure and check it out!!

3 comments:

Noel said...

ok...I just want to point out that this photo was taken after a VERY long 12 hour day which started with me in tears...and ended with me trying to brave a rain/wind storm going for food...thus the fabulous hair do and red chest...lol!

It was great to meat you Ash!! And you were pretty much exactly how I imagined as well...:)

HUGS
noel

Patti H said...

What a great photo of you two! I was so looking forward to meeting Noel too! Maybe next time!!

Anonymous said...

what a great photo ! I agree , Noel and her kits are both pretty AWESOME :)