Monday, March 17, 2008

Doing Better

I was able to turn Clayton's oxygen flow down a bit this morning, so I hope that means he's on the mend. It just takes so long for his lungs to recover even after he's germ-free. I'm still doing the breathing treatments because I'm determined he'll get over this as fast as possible, even if that means days . . .
In other news, I can't believe Easter is this Sunday. The weather certainly doesn't reflect it, but isn't that how it always is in Arkansas this time of year? No band practice this week again, but I have Bible Study and then Praise Team practice after that on Wednesday night. Plenty of music to keep me busy. I've basically just been holding and entertaining Clayton today. I'm thinking he may get to go to therapy later in the week, so we'll see. Hope everyone else's Monday is going well!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad he's feeling a little better :) Happy almost Easter!