Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Little Time . . .

And still so much to do! Tonight is Bible Study and tomorrow I'll spend all day getting ready for my trip to CALI! (For those who don't know, I'm heading to Sacramento for a ScrapJazz get together!) I'm so excited, but I get so overwhelmed getting everything together. I'm also getting pretty anxious about the plane ride. I get SO SICK on planes and I just dread the flights everytime--I just spend the whole time praying that I will get through without throwing up (and yes, I've done it on more than one occassion--YUCK!!). I used to take a bottled water as a sort of security item but I don't even think you can take anything like that on planes anymore. It's so frustrating because it's the middle of the flight by the time you get a refreshment and I'm already dying by then!
My flight leaves at 7:35 am Friday morning--don't you know it'll be fun getting there extra early with Clayton in tow?! Not exactly looking forward to that stress either! I have to get an instruction sheet made out for Brian as well. I'm just hoping he'll actually remember to look at it . . .
Once I get there, it will all be worth it, it's the preparation and the flying that I have to suffer through. I'll be back Sunday night late and then Clayton has two doctors' appointments on Monday at ACH. Still contemplating on cancelling those. I know I'll be dead tired Monday morning and a day at ACH won't make it any better!
I NEED THIS MOMMY TIME SO BAD! It's amazing how just a night away from Clayton makes me feel so refreshed, so a whole weekend ought to carry me for a long time!

3 comments:

Teresa Loop said...

You totally deserve the break! I'm looking forward to meeting you in real life - I'll pray for a quick, smooth plane ride for you!!!

Nic said...

Hope you have a good trip!!!

Patti H said...

I really hope you have a great time Ashley but don't count on getting any rest! I am so going to miss not being there!!!