Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!!

I'm home safe and sound after a trip to "sunny" and "warm" California (those terms are used very loosely considering it was raining and freezing the entire weekend!). I had an awesome time with these ladies. Patti is the ultimate hostess--she spoiled us Friday night with a ton of great food and Saturday with even more. She has a great store that I spent *way* too much money in!! I scrapped a little--mainly just moved my pictures and stuff around while talking and laughing! I actually got to work on my very first acrylic album and I'm probably going to use pics from the crop in it. I'll post it when it's all done. We stayed at Cheri's house (yes, almost ALL of us were in one house!). It was the ultimate sleepover party! Loved every minute of the bonding I got to do with everyone. And two nights was the perfect amount of time to be gone. I didn't get homesick and Brian didn't get overwhelmed here at home. I didn't get sick at all on the planes, so that made it even one step better . . .I think I've finally found the right combination of drugs that keep me from getting sick!
I've got to get back into the swing of things quickly. Band practice tonight, Bible Study tomorrow, DT work to get done ASAP, and a pile of laundry that keeps growing. Off to get started!

4 comments:

Jes said...

i am so glad we finally got to meet in person. i'd never expected it to actually happen and i wish we would have had more time to chat and get to know eachother better, but it was so great! glad you made it home without feeling ill, i'd heard that you don't do well with planes.

Patti H said...

So glad you had a good time and Clayton and Brian made out well with out mom too! Sorry I missed the good times. April is not too far now! Great group shot you got Ashley!!

Kelli said...

ooh this makes me miss you girl. ;(

Leslie said...

I'm so glad I got to see you again before I moved. This weekend was awesome and I'm forever grateful that I was there.