Friday, February 29, 2008

Long Week

It's been a long week. I haven't felt good at all and I'm still not up to par. I'm not running fever, just mainly coughing my head off! That can wear a person out real fast . . . I got a few things done around the house yesterday. Even made time to scrapbook a bit. And wouldn't you know it, I actually got to do some girly pages! Noel's new kit is all about pink, green, and blues--lots of girly and Easter looking product, so I decided to use some of Nicole's pics of the girls for my layouts:

The top one was hard to photograph because of the contrast in colors and the second one was hard to photograph because of the shape of the paper, but I'm sure you get the idea . . . Taylor is growing up so fast, I can't believe how the time flies!!

I am so ready for warm weather! I'm ready for the ground to dry up and the blooms to start budding. Maybe we'll have some sort of spring around here instead of skipping straight into summer. Which reminds me, I still haven't trimmed my crepe myrtles! Better get on that!

4 comments:

Paula... said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather Ashley :( I love love love these two pages - pink and green is my favourite colour combo :) Such gorgeous photos too - did you take these?

Nic said...

Love it and not just b/c it's MY kids :)

Anonymous said...

These are SO STUNNING Ashley, i just love them ! Havent seen you at IMCK in a long time , glad you are over at Noel's though, she is wonderful ! I love her kits too ! You really really did great things with this one , beautiful :)

Cassandra said...

wow-- GREAT Pages! and they look so SPRINGy! She is so cute, too!