Monday, March 19, 2007

Scrap Etc. Event 2007

I'm back!! I'm slowly recovering from a long week of work and fun with my friends!! The event was a LOT OF WORK, and I'm still wondering why the heck I volunteered to help (????), but it was totally worth it to get a chance to hang out with my online friends--we had an awesome time "bonding" and I can't wait until we get a chance to see each other again! Here are some random pics (I took too many of course!), hopefully you'll get a taste of how things were in 'Bama this week:
Monique, the head honcho


ScrapJazz posse


my roomies, Lee-Ellen and Kelli

enjoying the oxygen bar with Lee-Ellen and Patti (weird thing, that oxygen bar)


Christina (beautiful woman and SUPER nice)


Lee-Ellen, pretending she works for Hambly along with CP who actually DOES work for Hambly!



Pink decorations provided by Victoria's Secret's new store "PINK"


group shot--Christina, Ashley, Gretchen, Lee-Ellen, Kelli

Ashley, (the other one)

Dawn and Charisse


Tara, getting her fill of O2


my roomies again--love these girls. it's like I've always known them and we read each other perfectly.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

yeah just send me a CD cuz my pictures stink comparatively! :) Yeah YEah YEah, you're home!:) Safe and sound.

I love the bathroom pic, those are great ;)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!!! Sad that I didn't go...hopefully next year! Thanks for sharing all the cute pics!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

so cool, next year is my turn

Christina Padilla said...

cute cute pix Ash!! You were as amazing in person for the second time just as you are online! Luv ya girliepie!

I need to print these babies!!!

Leslie said...

looks like such a blast! I pray it will work out for me to go next year before I fly off to live in Italy. I wanna have some great fun like this and meet everyone.
~lesfitz

Jennifer Sizemore said...

It looks like a fun time was had by all!!! One of these years... I WILL get there!

Jolene said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Gladyou did!