Monday, March 01, 2010

Thank You, Momma

Clayton is so sweet. (You knew that already, right??) In the past, he has randomly thanked me for this and that, but these days he seems to be thanking me for the things that he knows he can't do on his own. It just melts my Momma heart.

I hook up his feeding tube. Thank you, Momma.

I change his diaper. Thank you, Momma.

I'm washing his hair. Thank you, Momma.

I push him to another room upon his request. Thank you, Momma.

I put on his night splints. Thank you, Momma.

I put on his glasses or his hand splint. Thank you, Momma.

All I can do in these moments (to keep from crying, that is) is immediately shower him with kisses and tell him how much I love him! There just aren't enough words!!

6 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

That picture is adorable! I love that Clayton thanks you for helping him out. That does a Mom's heart!

Katy said...

Gosh, charming and killer smile--look out, world!

Cheri Pryor said...

And who could deny those EYES? Look at his cute little sheepish smile, all cute and stuff. lol!!

Tara Bennett said...

This made me cry, unexpectedly. What a sweet boy.

Kelly in Texas said...

Precious!

Kelly
http://www.ourordinaryday.wordpress.com

Patti H said...

That boy will always melt your heart! LOve the photo Ashlely! I can see a layout in the making with that one