Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Again/Off Again

I've been a bad blogger these last few days!  One minute Clayton is feeling good (as in picture above) and the next he is lethargic and doing his best to speak and/or stay awake.  He woke up a few nights ago burning with fever, but that's the only time he has done that--I don't know what's up actually.  He is very congested from all the spring blooms popping up, so I think the effort to breathe is just getting to his body.  He's even taken a nap these last three days--unheard of anymore for him!  I so hope his system adjusts soon because I just plain don't like it when he is not feeling well!

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww! Poor little dude. Sending prayers that Clayton is feeling better soon. It sucks to be sick at any level.

Patti H said...

Poor CLayton. I too hope his little system figures it out