Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party at School

I've finally figured out that "party" at Clayton's school simply means instead of their regular afternoon snack, they have special snacks on special paper plates. You'd think they would plan some type of activity or something to make it a real "party," but I think the teachers are just glad to have the kids engaged in a huge meal. And for me, it means I sit there and snack right along with the other kids since Clayton doesn't want to eat his food. I'm hoping the teachers don't think I come just for the free food! (Clayton spends most of his time looking at me saying "go home" or "ready to go.") Still gives me a guilty conscience for leaving him there everyday! Of course, when we're at home he's constantly saying "go to school," so he keeps me confused on whether he really likes it or not!

2 comments:

Patti H said...

LOL that is a kids job to keep you confused! It does not get any better with age either Ashley!!

Anonymous said...

Food seems to occupy children well. :-) Well, my kids anyway.