Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Has Begun

Christmas began for us yesterday when we celebrated with my Dad's side of the family at my Grandmother's house. We started off the afternoon with some entertainment from my generation, and since my brother and Brian and I hadn't planned ahead, the crowd had to settle for non-Christmas songs from us. My cousin Stephanie did end the talent portion by playing some Christmas carols, so hopefully if anyone had gotten out of the Christmas spirit, she put them back in it! And after a reading of the Christmas story, the kids finally got to tear into their gifts and create the traditional chaos that comes with the excitment of new things. Here are just a few snapshots of the day:

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Omygosh! I cannot WAIT for Christmas this year! Looks like you had a very blessed day. LOVE the ultrasound pics, it IS amazing, isn't it?!

Cheri Pryor said...

Loving all the fun Christmas shots...especially that last one of Clayton! Such a cutie!

Patti H said...

Oh my gosh and I thought we had too many presents. LOL Great photos and so fun

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Looks like a fun day.