Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Clayton!!!

Clayton is FOUR YEARS OLD today! We had a pool party last night for him. He loved it and if ever there was a day for a pool party, yesterday was it. IT WAS HOT!!! Almost everyone got in! I only took about ten pics so I'm uploading some a friend of ours took. He cried through the Happy Birthday song (just like last year!) and he really didn't want to try any cake, but at least he didn't gag this year. But by far, his favorite place to be was in the pool with his Granny. He didn't want to swim unless she was there, and didn't want to get out unless she was getting out!

5 comments:

Lee-Ellen said...

happy birthday clayton!!

Noel said...

Aww...Happy Birthday Clayton! I'm glad you had fun at your pool party!!

Patti H said...

Happy Birthday Clayton! I love love looking at photos of Clayton and the ones with his granny are precious! Nothing like granny love

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday little man!

Paula... said...

Happy belated birthday Clayton - my baby turned 10 a couple of days after Clayton and I'm feeling old :-P