Monday, April 23, 2007

Random Questions

Why has my hair suddenly started curling in the front? That curl is getting on my nerves . . .

Why do I still get telemarketer calls even though I'm on the "do not call" list?

Why do these telemarketers call to ask if they can mail you something? Do they really need my permission to mail something?

How does my house stay so dirty when there are two adults and one child (who can't get in the dirt without help) living here? Oh yeah, it's that dog we have living here . . . .

When will my house ever be "organized" like my brain wants it to be? I feel like I'm being overrun by our STUFF and I'm constantly getting rid of things to make more room and it still seems like we are busting at the seams of every nook and cranny!

Why am I becoming obsessed with food? I'm not hungry, but I worry about my next snack all the time. It's like I'm so bored I have to have food to keep my busy . . .

But why do I say I'm bored when I'm constantly running around trying to catch up to the next thing on my list?

Ah, the ponderings of a stay at home mom . . . .

4 comments:

~Denise said...

I am so with you on these... well, except the curl in your hair that you've got going on! lol

Noel said...

Well said! As a fellow stay at home mom I have wondered these exact same things (except the curl...my hair started falling out..stress related I assume), and I have yet to find the answers. I only know my house will never be organized. I am not Martha Stewart and I refuse to give myself a heart attck trying to be. lol!

Kelli said...

AMEN SISTA!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how many times I think and ponder..."If only my house were clean and organized...." and when it is "clean and organized"...it takes me all of 3 seconds before I'm complaining about the clutter all over again. It seriously is a never ending recycled mess....

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with a little curl! If ya hair like me, then I'd feel for ya! :D