Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How Sad is This?

Clayton is loving therapy at the clinic and I'm kinda missing it being here at home! I used to know exactly what he did everyday (progress and such), now I just get a synopsis when I pick him up. Jamie told me today that I was welcome to stay, and although every part of me wants to stay and hover, I leave because I know we need the time apart. And here's something that I didn't realize would happen: I miss talking to the therapists! They still come here to the house on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but on Mondays and Wednesdays I miss these women who have inadvertently become my friends. If they only knew how much "therapy" they have provided for me . . . .

3 comments:

Lee-Ellen said...

hugs to you girlie! i'm sure you do miss the interaction with the therapists. it is good to have time apart from clayton though - love ya girl!

Kelli said...

(((((:):))))))) hugs! :) I wish I was there I'd come have coffee with you on your days when Clayton is in therapy and we could vent together. I think of you often:)

Anonymous said...

just think of the independence he is gaining. this is good for both of you. kinda of like a mom's day out. we should do lunch one day while he is there. Luv you girlfriend. Janet