Monday, April 02, 2007

Not much going on here--just enjoying the weather we've been having, although it did get almost hot today. Hi 80's I think someone said. With no wind, that's pretty darn warm. I think we are supposed to get a blast of cooler air just in time for Easter Sunday. It happens like this every year . . . Saturday is the Easter Egg Hunt. I just hope it's not raining so Clayton will be able to enjoy being with the other kids. And speaking of that, for Palm Sunday, our church has the kids parade through the sanctuary waving their palms. Clayton got to roll through with Brian pushing him--he even waved his palm a time or two! I was so proud! I was singing on the praise team as he passed by me and it took all I had to keep from just breaking down in tears--he is just full of so many accomplishments lately. His world is opening up everyday. I'm so happy for him!
On the scrapbooking front, I was asked to be on another design team for an internet site. She asked me to keep it under wraps until May, so I'll have to wait until then to tell you who it's for. I'll put a link up when I do. I'm still designing for Noel Mignon, and she is busy getting her site redone. She started a tips and techniques blog, so be looking for posts from me and the other DT members soon.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

okay now I'm dying to know girl! I have to wait until May! YEAH I'm happy for you congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Good news all around Ashley! Give Clayton big hugs from Texas!

Paula... said...

Lots I've missed lated Ashley - congrats on all of Claytons milestone, he's coming along in leaps and bounds :) Can't wait to hear who your new DT appointment is with :)

Wishing you all and very happy Easter :)