Friday, October 17, 2008

Withdrawals

This is my favorite restaurant. It's right up the road from my house and they have a drive-thru that is so easy for us. I have the chicken chimichanga dinner there at least once a week. AND NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN THEY ARE CLOSED! No warning, just a sign on the door saying "closed." I wanted lunch from there on Monday and hoped that it was just a one day thing, but still no sign of life around there today when I drove by. I'm getting a little worried because I really NEED their food to survive!! It's like a little treat I get each week and now that they're closed it's like I'm craving it more than ever! I'm just hoping upon hoping that they're just on a small vacation and all will be back to normal next week!

7 comments:

Nic said...

HHmmmm....Wonder why they are closed. Kinda scary if you think about it :) Maybe it's nothing though!!

Lori Petticrew said...

i hate that! we have a cancun rest. here and i love it.....

Yankee said...

I would hate to lose my "fix". Hope they reopen for you.

Cheri Pryor said...

Hope you get your fix soon!! And if you are like me, since it isn't there for you to have you crave it even more. lol!

Kristin K Stock said...

OH gosh girlfriend..hang it there...they MUST be on vacation....Ill pray for their return for you :)

Kelli said...

one of the mexican restaurants here closed several months ago for illegal immigranting....hope that's not the case with your one :I

I love me some mexican...could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner ;)

Patti H said...

oh no!!