Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday

--Clayton doesn't feel good. Stuffy nose, runny nose, and I'm pretty sure sore throat because mine is raw as well. He does think his voice sounds cool though because he's just sitting around saying "OH." Like he's just listening to himself!
--Still not finished shopping!
--Got lots to do before this weekend and what I really want to do is just sit and scrap.
--Our Christmas music is Sunday night. Clayton is supposed to ring a bell and sing Jingle Bells with the toddlers/preschoolers. Should be very interesting! I'm supposed to sing, and I'm hoping my throat is much better by then.
--Dr. Berlinski gave us permission to start weaning Clayton from his oxygen more aggressively. Can't wait to see how he does! (But I think I'll wait until this cold passes though).

No comments: