Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday

**started organizing my printed pics last night, off to Hobby Lobby for more photo boxes while they are on sale.
**visiting my grandparents today since I haven't seen them since before the Florida trip.
**need to order a ton of pics--I'm itching to scrap something new and fresh.
**just finished a baby album for some friends of ours--lovin' how it came out.
**worrying that it will rain tomorrow while we are playing. Don't want heat, but would rather not play in the rain.
**cancelling and rescheduling Clayton's dentist appt. for Monday--don't have the energy to deal with that doctor (he thinks Clayton should be able to have his teeth cleaned with no sedation. HELLO--the kid can't stand anything in his mouth!!!) I've already put my foot down about it, but I really don't want to deal with it next week, especially since he said his teeth look great right now (for a G-tube fed child).
**Clayton is a such a star. He is the "model patient" for P.T. students tomorrow at UCA and he has also been asked to be the patient for an in-service at the clinic next spring. :)
**got his pool party scheduled--look for invitations soon!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

are we invited? :p How old?

melinda said...

The band was great!! Sorry I had to leave early.