Thursday, June 05, 2008

Semi-Acrylic Album

So for someone who doesn't like doing mini-albums, I sure am posting a lot of them these days! This is an album that was started at the California Crop (Patti S. gave us all the tools, directions and supplies we needed). I finally finished it once I got back from Nashville and since I'll probably never do another one like it, I thought I'd share it with everyone! It's not a total acrylic album, there are some chipboard pages intermixed. I didn't end up using all the pages because I ran out of printed pics. Guess I'll use them for something else.
P. S. For all you non-message boarders, IRL=In Real Life. I used my random pics from all these crops I've attended to see my online friends. And I just realized I skip a photo of one of the pages. I'm sure it'll be okay though . . .

7 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

It's gorgeous Ashley! Love it!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE IT!!! That's a great idea for a book!!

Noel said...

oh it turned out great! Mine is still 1/2 done...I MUST FINISH...LOL

Leslie said...

that's fabulous! what a fun idea for the album...I need to add stuff to mine and do something like yours on the other acrylic album I have laying around. Of course I'll have to wait for all my stuff to arrive here and unpack it! LOL

ChristyR said...

beautiful!

gab423 said...

Awww...that is a beautiful book, Ashley! I have done one and want to do another because they are so much fun!

Patti H said...

Beautiful Ashley! I even see me! LOL